Early intervention and long-term solutions designed to interrupt the cycle of inpatient and emergency readmissions for people with chronic and complex behavioral health conditions.
Behavioral health care solutions to treat the whole person
VNS Health administers long-term multidisciplinary care and treatment, at increasing levels of intensity, to meet people wherever they are in their mental health or substance use recovery journey.
We aim to reduce overreliance on inpatient and emergency services and to improve overall health outcomes, through the rapid deployment of integrated, needs-based clinical support and resources.
Integrated behavioral health care with heightened support, including medication management and help with social determinants of health (3–6 months).Learn More
Watch the Webinar: Innovative Solutions for Addressing Complex Behavioral Health Needs
Learn more about how we work with other health care organizations to improve the delivery of integrated mental health and substance use care to their most vulnerable and medically complex member populations.
Hosted by Behavioral Health Business.
Partnering with the Behavioral Health Team at VNS Health
- Providing unparalleled behavioral health care to New Yorkers in their homes and communities for over 35 years
- Leader in value-based strategies and customized care management programs
- Best-in-class health analytics and risk stratification platform
- Interdisciplinary licensed behavioral health team, with in-depth understanding of New York–specific social determinants and threats to health
- Extensive track record of evidence-based interventions to manage chronic and comorbid behavioral health conditions
- Rapid deployment of integrated resources to help close critical gaps in care
Behavioral Health Partnerships
- Cooperation with over 65 hospital and inpatient discharge teams throughout New York
- Close collaboration with health plans, provider networks, and community-based resources
- High-touch care model designed to reduce reliance on costly behavioral health inpatient and emergency services